An Elementary Study of Islam
An elementary study of Islam is an introduction to basic beliefs of the world’s fastest growing religion. Adapted from a speech delivered at Seville University in Spain, Hadhrat Mirza Tahir Ahmad explains the tenets of this great faith in an elegant yet plain-spoken style.
In addition to describing the primary articles of Islam, the author addresses a number of contemporary questions including:
- Why do all of the religions seem to have similar teachings?
- What do Muslims really believe about Jihad?
- How does Islam reconcile the concept of Predestiny with free will?
Islam is one of the least understood religions in the Western World. By seeking to clear up misconceptions and highlight similarities with other faiths, the author hopes to establish a framework for mutual understanding and global peace.
- Softback: 78 pages
- Publisher: Islam International Publications Ltd
- Language: English
- Product Dimensions: 146x209 mm
- Weight: 135g
We Also Recommend