A Gift for the Queen
THE DIAMOND JUBILEE of Her Majesty Queen Victoria was celebrated with great pomp and show in June 1897 throughout British India. Since the purpose of the advent of the Promised Messiah," was to propagate the Unity of God and His message. he found a way to serve those objectives at that occasion. He published the booklet Tohfa-e-Qaisariyyah on May 25.1897. In addition to felicitating Her Majesty. the Promised Messiah" made the following points with great subtlety and wisdom:
* Truthfulness of the Holy Prophet Muhammad".
* Truthfulness of Islam and its teachings that can bring about
* A proposal for Her Majesty to organise a conference of great religions.
* A strong plea for Her Majesty to dear Hadrat 'lsa" (Jesus) of the accusation of having been cursed.
* An undertaking to show a sign of his own truthfulness. Provided that Her Majesty would agree to accept his message in case of fulfilment-adding that he would accept death penalty if he is unable to show a convincing sign.
We are honoured to publish the English translation of the booklet on the auspicious occasion of the Diamond Jubilee of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Softback: 84 pages
- Publisher: Islam International Publications Ltd
- Language: English
- Product Dimensions: 149 x 210 mm
- Weight: 160g
We Also Recommend