Nubuwwat & Khilafat PROPHETHOOD & ITS SUCCESSORSHIP
During the lifetime of Hadrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmed" of Qadian, the Founder of the Ahmadiyyah Muslim Jama'at, his entire community accepted him to be an ummati Nabi-a Prophet who achieved that status by following the Holy Prophet Muhammadsa. The entire community also accepted his first successor as Khalifah (successor to a Prophet). However, now a small minority of his community does not adhere to these principles regarding his Prophethood and succession. The four speeches presented in this book address the following issues:
- . Prophecies of the Holy Prophet Muhammadsa about the Promised Messiahsa and his status.
- . The claims made by the Promised Messiahas about his own status.
- . The beliefs of all Ahmadis about Prophethood and Khilafat during the time of the Promised Messiahas.
- Softback: 100 pages
- Publisher: Islam International Publications Ltd
- Language: English
- Product Dimensions: 147x208 mm
- Weight: 160g
We Also Recommend