Way of The Seekers
An Exposition of the Islamic Theory of Morals and the way it should be translated into one's daily life.
- What is Morality?
- Can Morality be taught?
- Why is there so much evil in the world?
- Is man naturally inclined towards good or evil?
- Where does sin come from?
- How to go about the moral upbringing of a child?
These are only a few of the questions, dealing with the spiritual and moral training of a person, that have been addressed in this book, originally a speech delivered in Urdu by Hadrat Mirza Bashiruddin Mahmood Ahmad'", son and Second Successor of Hadrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad, the Promised Messiah and Mahdias, the holy founder of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Jama'at, in 1925. These topics will attract many of those who combine a deep interest in ethics with a keen desire to see it made a part of the everyday life. Modem man's search for a theoretical anchor is now combined with a passion for the improvement of man's relationship with God and his fellowmen.
- Softback: 147pages
- Publisher: Islam International Publications Ltd
- Language: English
- Product Dimensions: 148 x 209 mm
- Weight: 225g
We Also Recommend